Qatar στην Ελλάδα

• Thread starter A380
  • Ημερομηνία δημιουργίας

A380

Economy-Class-Member
Περιοχή
Oxford
I Qatar aptou xronou tha petaei stin Athina, enw exei skopo na arxisei ptiseis pros Ameriki sintoma.

Kai egw pou nomiza oti to AIA paraeinai akrivo... :D

Kai ego exo akousi oti tha arxisi ptiseis apo/pros Athina h Qatar Airways apo ton epomeno Aprilio.

Αν και ομολογώ ότι εδώ το διαβάζω για πρώτη φορά, δεν εκπλήσσομαι... Είναι γνωστή η κόντρα της qr με την ek ("We do not want to make profit, we want to close down emirates") και ως εκ τούτου μάλλον έπρεπε να έχει γίνει εδώ και καιρό..

ΜΑΚΑΑΑΑΑΡΙ όμως, προσωπικά μου αρέσει πολύ το livery τους!!

E...xm 8a mas peite kai emas apo poy to diabasate-eidate-akousdate klp???

A ola ki ola...den 8a dextw tipota katw apo A333... :cool:

Se parakalw esenane. Dikigoro se valane oi Qatarinoi? :D

Min mou peite oti perimenete tpt perissotero apo A320,e? Dikio exei o Jerry! Kai tin saizon 1995-96 pou petage i Qatar pros ATH, me B722 erxotan (oxi,SE KAMIA PERIPTWSH den to vazw stin idia moira me to flwro320 ;) )

Ali8eia,omws,file A380 pou to akouses/diavases????

Sto http://www.rati.com...
alla einai mono gia members :cool:

katse na to parathesw olokliro:

Qatar Airways plans to launch flights to Athens next year, the Greek capital becoming the 12th European destination in the Middle East carrier's rapidly-growing network.

Chief executive Akbar Al Baker revealed plans to serve the Greek city during a press conference at the World Travel Market in London today.

The route was one of five new services for next year cited by Al Baker. The others include the previously-announced launch of flights to Osaka in Japan and the start of Australian services through a Melbourne flight. It will also next year begin flights to the North African pair of Tunis and Algiers.

Athens will mark a further step in the carrier's rapid network expansion. This month sees the carrier launch services to China with a thrice-weekly flight to Shanghai and add a daily flight to London Gatwick. In December it begins flights to the Seychelles and, from early next year, it will also serve Yangon, Johannesburg and Cape Town.