Global Aviation SA vs. Egnatia Aviation

somedayillfly

Νέο μέλος (Tourist)
Γεια σας,

Είμαι από την Ολλανδία και τα ελληνικά μου δεν είναι αρκετά καλή για να κάνω την ερώτησή μου εδώ, γι'αυτό στα αγγλικά.

I'm looking for the best way from 0 to fATPL and brought my search down to the following two flight schools.

- Global Aviation SA Megara €51.235,-
- Egnatia Aviation Kavala €73.800,-

I need your advise/expertise in order to make the right choice.

How would you describe the job placement after both courses? Both schools state that they deliver 90% of their students within one year at an airliner like Aegean, Olympic Air, Ryanair, etc... Are these numbers true?

The difference between the FTO's are basically that Egnatia has a newer fleet and overall you make 40 hours more in the air. Would you say that the difference is worth €22.500?

I can read and understand Greek good enough (I'm half-Greek), so feel free to post a reply in Greek.

Thanks in advance!
Someday I'll Fly

hey im in the position you were in2017 right and I am curious to kniw what did you do?

Διάβασα δημοσίευμα ότι πρόσφατα η Global απέκτησε Simulator A320. Είναι αυτό FFS CAT D εξουσιοδοτημένο για την αρχική απόκτηση και την ετήσια ανανέωση του τύπου?

Δεν είναι FFS, δεν μπορείς να κάνεις οποιαδήποτε εκπαίδευση αφορά τΰπο. Ο προσωμοιωτής της Global είναι FNTP ll

Για Α320 θα ανοίξει κέντρο η Aegean.

Σε ευχαριστώ alexchar για την πληροφορία. Χάρηκα και εγώ για μια τέτοιου είδους επένδυση, αλλά γιατί τόσος ντόρος για ένα link trainair? Δεν πειράζει καλό είναι και αυτό για τις βασικές εκπαιδεύσεις.