15 χρόνια στο transit του Charles de Gaulle

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Ημερομηνία δημιουργίας
A

Anonymous

ton augousto tha erthei mia tainia me ton Tom Hanks i opoa milaei gia enan anthropo o opios zi edo kai hronia sto Transit tou JFK.

I istoria omos einai alithini: yparhei enas anthropos o opios zei apo to 1981 sto transit tou Charles de Gaulle. Aftos o anthropos petouse apo to belgio gia anglia meso CDG. Sto taksidi tou ehase ta hartia tou kai apo tote zei sto transit tou CDG. kai mehri simera einai ekei.

http://www.zeit.de/2003/46/Flughafen-Exil

STATELESS MR ALFRED SET TO LEAVE PARIS AIRPORT AFTER 11 YEARS
Initially posted Sunday, 11 July 1999 12:00:00 GMT
P ARIS, July 10 (AFP) A stateless Iranian born refugee, who has spent the past 11 years living in the bowels of the Roissy Charles De Gaulle airport near Paris, may soon be able to leave in search of a new home. Karim Nasser Miran, aged 54 and better known to all and sundry as Mr Alfred, told AFP over the weekend that officials had finally put their hands on a key identity document delivered in 1981 but lost in 1988. As the sole [...]

AIRPORT EXILE'S TICKET TO FREEDOM MAY HAVE COME TOO LATE
Initially posted Wednesday, 22 September 1999 12:00:00 GMT
PARIS, Sept 22 (AFP) Mr. Alfred, an Iranian exile stranded at Paris' Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport for the past 11 years, has won a ticket to freedom, but seems unable to quit the red plastic bench that has become his home. He no longer wants to leave the airport, his lawyer Christian Bourguet said in an interview. He's scared of going. Mehran Karimi Nasseri, the 54 year old exile known at the aiport as simply Mr. [...]

Kai gw pou nomiza oti mono to Golan einai "no man's land" :!:

Fovero

kala sovarologeite twra?????
emeine antrwpos tosa xronia sto tranzit???

alexandre, germanika nomizo oti ksereis. diafases ti egafe sto link pou ebala ??

twra to proseksa,,,,,,,,, oh my......