Air Berlin

• Thread starter alex2
  • Ημερομηνία δημιουργίας
Δεν ξερω ποιοι θυμάστε τον Hans Rudolf Wöhrl, ο πολυεκατομμυριούχος αυτος κατέθεσε αίτηση σημερα το πρωί να αγοραση το συνολο του ομιλου της ΑΒ πληρες. Περισσοτερα δεν εγιναν γνωστα. Ο κος Wöhrl ειχε αγοραση την Deutsche BA το 2002 από την British Airways για 1ε και μετα από 10 χρονια την πουλησε στην Air Berlin για αγνωστο ποσο!

Δεν είσαι ενημερωμένος. Το 2003 την αγόρασε, και το 2006 την πούλησε για 120εκ €.

Η Air Berlin ανακοίνωσε τη διακοπή μέχρι νεωτέρας του προγράμματος TopBonus. H συλλογή μιλίων σταματά, ενώ οι εξαργυρώσεις, ίσως ξεκινήσουν όταν (και αν) ξεκαθαρίσει το τοπίο. Όλα τα εισιτήρια ισχύουν κανονικά, ενώ φαίνεται, πως η FlyNiki θα μείνει εκτός χρεωκοπίας. Παραθέτω νεώτερη ενημέρωση σε μορφή ερωταπαντήσεων, που απέστειλε στην ΙΑΤΑ.

Questions and answers about the current situation at airberlin

 Will the flight operation be continued by airberlin / NIKI?
Yes, the flight operations will continue. The published airberlin / NIKI schedule is valid. airberlin and NIKI will carry out the flights as published. Should changes be necessary, e.g. for operational reasons, we will inform accordingly.

 Is NIKI also insolvent?
No, as per August 15th 2017 NIKI is not affected by the insolvency. It is not intended for NIKI to file for insolvency. The flight operations will continue as planned.

 Does airberlin have a future?
The negotiations with potential partners have been initiated and are intended to be completed shortly. airberlin is currently focusing to achieve a best possible plan for the company, our clients and our employees.

 Do airberlin and NIKI still accept new bookings?
Yes, airberlin and NIKI flights are bookable through our distribution channels. All fares are still valid. All sales channels remain open.

 How long in advance can I book flights?
The entire schedule published by airberlin and NIKI can be booked.

 Will I continue to earn topbonus miles on my flights?
Since Saturday, August 19th 2017, collected miles will not be credited anymore. Mileage accruals and redemptions had to be suspended pending clarification of the situation.

 Will the sales programs Superseller and Business Points remain?
Both sales programs are currently deactivated.

 Do the airberlin / NIKI product and services remain the same?
Yes, the existing services and products remain the same.

 Is my voucher still valid and if yes until when?
Vouchers cannot be redeemed anymore. Due to insolvency regulations the utilization of vouchers had to be terminated. Affected guests have the opportunity to file the claim for the insolvency schedule after the opening of the insolvency proceedings. We will advise about the formal proceedings at a later stage separately. Tickets that have already been booked against vouchers remain valid.

 Can I pay out my voucher for cash?
No, see above.

 Do tickets remain valid?
Yes, all issued tickets are valid.

 Will already issued tickets be reimbursed?

All airberlin tickets issued (745 ticket stock) before August 15th 2017 are no longer refundable due to insolvency regulations. Tickets valid from August 15th 2017 are subject to the applicable tariff conditions. An automated refund application via GDS is no longer possible. Please use the BSPlink to hand in your refund request in a BSP market and refer to our Call Center for ARC markets for tickets issued after August 15th 2017.

 Will refund applications entered before August 15th 2017 be reimbursed?
Refund applications that have been submitted before August 15th 2017 will not be refunded due to the insolvency regulations.

 Can I refund applicable fees and taxes?
No, taxes and fees collected before August 15th 2017 cannot be refunded by insolvency regulations. Affected passengers can file the claim for the insolvency schedule after the opening of the insolvency proceedings. For tickets issued after August 15th 2017 refund applications must be submitted via BSP link or the airberlin Call Center for ARC markets.

 Can tickets be rebooked?
The tariff conditions, valid at the time of ticket issuance, still apply. Any issued ticket may be rebooked on the basis of the applicable tariff conditions, provided these allow changes. Any applicable fees must be paid by the client.

 Do I still receive regulations for my claim for damages / compensations, e.g. for delays or flight cancelations?
No, unfortunately no compensations will currently be paid, due to effective insolvency regulations. Affected passengers have the opportunity to file the claim for the insolvency schedule after the opening of the insolvency proceedings. Furthermore we recommend passengers to refer to our online complaint form, provided under http://www.airberlin.com/complaint, for more information.

 I booked a package-tour for 2018 and my flights are with airberlin. Will this tour still take place?
The flight operations continue. Please refer to your tour operator, if you have any further questions.

 How is airberlin / NIKI available for sales partners / guests?
airberlin / NIKI can be reached via the published contact numbers / email addresses. The existing sales contacts remain at your disposal.

 Is airberlin / NIKI still a member of BSP?
Yes, airberlin remains a member of the BSP.

 Does airberlin remain a member of Oneworld?
Yes, airberlin remains a member of Oneworld.

 Are airberlin tickets valid on partner airlines?
Yes, airberlin has ensured that Interline tickets can be used.

Σύμφωνα με τον γερμανικό τύπο ο όμιλος Lufthansa, η Condor και η Easyjet δείχνουν ενδιαφέρον για την ανάληψη τμημάτων της air berlin. Ενδιαφέρον είναι ότι η Easyjet φαίνεται να σχεδιάζει απόβαση στο DUS

Ελπίζω να επαναφέρουν και το Λονδίνο που σταμάτησανε πέρυσι..

easyjet, Lufthansa και Condor ανάμεσα στους ενδιαφερόμενους για κομμάτια της AirBerlin, με Lufthansa και Condor να διαγκωνίζονται για την απόκτηση της Niki, η Condor μάλιστα σε συνεργασία με τον ιδρυτή και πρώην ιδιοκτήτη της εταιρείας, Niki Lauda.

:arrow: Reuters

Όλα δείχνουν πλέον πως η Lufthansa κι η easyJet έχουν επιλεγεί ως αγοραστές για τα βασικά κομμάτια της airberlin.

Αυτή την στιγμή βρίσκονται 5-6 αεροσκάφη στον αέρα με τα περισσότερα να έχουν προορισμό αεροδρόμιο της Γαλλίας. Να φανταστώ ότι επιστρέφουν στην εταιρία leasing.

Reuters αναφέρει ότι σήμερα και αύριο 8 α/φ θα επιστραφούν στην AerCap, 2 α/φ στην LX και 1 α/φ στην Deucalion Aviation Fund. Θα έχουν ΜΟΝΟ 5 Α330-200 παλιά ήταν της LTU.
Να δούμε πότε τα 20 νοικάρικα (από τα 40) Α320 θα επιστραφούν.

Με €210 εκατομμύρια, η Lufthansa εξαγοράζει τις Niki και LGW (θυγατρικές της Air Berlin) και 81 αεροσκάφη και μαζί μετακινούνται και 3.000 άτομα από το προσωπικό. Στα σχέδια της είναι να ενσωματωθούν στη Eurowings ενώ η συνολική επένδυση κοστολογείται σε €1,5 δις και περιλαμβάνει και παραγγελίες νέων αεροσκαφών.
Η μετοχή της Lufthansa ανέβηκε 3,3% ενώ η συμφωνία αναμένεται να διευρύνει μεσοπρόθεσμα τα κέρδη της Eurowings κατά 70-90 εκατομμύρια ευρώ/έτος...

:arrow: Financial Times
:arrow: Reuters