Need help to be a flight attendant.

• Thread starter mkook
  • Ημερομηνία δημιουργίας

mkook

Νέο μέλος (Tourist)
I am considering a career as a flight attendant, I am probably brimming with questions. Where Do I Start? Do I need a college degree? What’s the training program like? How long does it take? and many other question hope someone here could help me out.

Unfortunately this is a Greek language forum. There are many threads with information about the subject but in Greek.

Hi Mia, just stumbled on your post. First let me clear first thing first. If you want to become a flight attendant, you’ll want to make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.

Money should not be one of those reasons.
The desire to travel is going to be a major force in this quest, but don’t let that be the only factor.
You simply must also get some sort of kick out of interacting with folks in a customer service environment.
Do your own research to find out which airline best suits you.
There’s a wealth of information online through Glassdoor, Indeed, & LinkedIn that will help you decide which route is best for you through information about company mindset/goals, employee morale, salary, benefits, work environment, etc.

Job openings can be found on the airline’s “Careers” or “Jobs” pages. There’s also a handy dandy website that highlights which airlines are currently hiring flight attendants. You’ll have to input or upload your resume — make sure to include specific details about service- and people-related positions.

Hello there!Since you decided to take this step,i will speak to you as an ex flight attendant!
You don't need a degree or any kind of college..The airline you'll work for will provide you the training and all the thing you need to know.
Most of them check if you speak more than 2 languages,if you are physically fit,your height and kilos maybe..
But it depends on the airline..So you choose carefully and you apply for the job!Keep in mind that is a tough and highly responsible job!
Good luck! :thx: