Παρουσίαση - KAΛ Αεροπλοΐα Α.Ε.

Συναρπαστική ιστορία, όπως και κάθε ferry flight.
Από μία παραπομπή στο pprune μέσα από το site που παρέθεσες διαβάζω τα παρακάτω σχετικά με την ιστορία αυτού του αεροπλάνου:

"...it started life around 1984 but before it was painted in big bird colours in 2000 it was with the Zimbabwe Air Force. The previous Greek owner (A340 Captain) ferried it up (along with another one from Africa later) with a view to running a small airline from the mainland to the Greek Islands.

Unfortunately he did only one flight and then Sept 11 occured and the Greek authorities regulated him out of business and the two Tris have sat in Sparta ever since. My boss is already talking about going back later in the year to collect the other one as apparently a guy in Fiji wants to lease one..."

και παρακάτω:

"...I spent 7 weeks in Greece geting the A/C ready with the help of My daughter and Mr BN-TIM as We now call him. It had been Opperating Zimbabwea and Botswana beforε it was taken to Greece in 2001 and was out of the Air for 8 years after the 11th September Attacks put a halt on GA in Europe."

http://www.pprune.org/pacific-general-a ... ght-2.html

GP707":18wfn3wu said:
Η εταιρία είχε ένα ακόμη Trislander στο στόλο της, το SX-CPG το οποίο παρέλαβε το 1999 και βάφτηκε στα κίτρινα χρώματα της εταιρίας. Νοικιάστηκε από την Interisland το 2001 αλλά δεν φαίνεται να πέταξε ποτέ με την εταιρία. Κατέληξε λίγους μήνες μετά στη Σπάρτη καθηλωμένο για 8 χρόνια, όλο κίτρινο - χωρίς τίτλους και νηολόγιο μέχρι που πουλήθηκε στο Vanuatu!!!

Στη Σπάρτη είχα δει το 2008, εκτός από το SX-CPG, άλλο ένα Islander/Trislander. Γνωρίζει κανείς κάτι για αυτό;

Islander δε νομίζω. Trislander είχες δει. Όπως είπαμε και παραπάνω ήταν το SX-CVM