ivan_the_pilot":104ga6h1 said:Ταινιάρα,αρκεί να φανταστεί κανείς ότι το αεροπλάνο στο έδαφος ήταν 737-200,οταν πέταγε κατα την διάρκεια της μέρας γινόταν md11,727,A300/310 και όταν έπεφτε η νύχτα μεταμορφωνόταν σε 757 κ 767 :
Αυτό δεν είναι τίποτα. Θυμάσαι το αμπάρι που τριγυρνούσε η Τζόντι Φόστερ στο "Flightplan"? Ενα ΣΕΦ εν πτήσηseven4seven":283jfcz7 said:Για να μην αναφερω το αμπαρι που εκοβε βολτες ο καλος με την καλη, και περπατουσαν ...ορθιοι. Επος,λεμε!
* Factual errors: It would be impossible for a young boy to run out on the tarmac at a major airport without being stopped.
* Factual errors: Flaps cannot be controlled from the cargo hold. Furthermore, deploying the spoilers in flight would also cause the aircraft to slow (not just descend as depicted in the film).
* Errors in geography: The city they fly over on approach to SeaTac is not Seattle.
* Errors in geography: Supposedly set in part at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, but neither the airport interior nor the surrounding mountains resemble SeaTac.
* Continuity: When the plane stops at the end of the runway, engines 3 and 4 are running. However, just a few moments earlier, engine 4 was shut down due to low fuel.
* Continuity: In the closing scenes, the aircraft is not a Boeing 747 as depicted in the rest of the film. It is actually a Boeing 737-400, wearing the markings of Alaskan Airlines instead of the correct Trans-Con scheme.
* Continuity: On the final approach, the controller says the plane was "too low", while the VASI lights on the left to the runway show the plane to be too high (two white strips instead of two red ones).
* Factual errors: VORs are ground transmitters that work one way. There is no way to use the VOR receiver to transmit information like the Morse code sent by Martin.
* Continuity: The ILS computer is destroyed during a shootout, but Martin is instructed to perform an ILS approach.
* Continuity: The display shown during the ILS approach is the Flight Director which is controlled by the autopilot. Earlier, it was said the autopilot was out of order.
* Factual errors: When the fuel tank gauge is shown, the letters "EGT" appear among the bars. Actually, the shot shows the engine exhaust gas temperature gauge instead of the fuel gauge. The two bars turning red would usually indicate an engine fire.
* Factual errors: During the walkaround, Martin states that the plane is powered by Trent 700 engines. The plane is a Boeing 747-200 while Trent 700 engines have only been introduced specifically for the Airbus A330.
* Factual errors: The terrorist shoots 23 successive shots at Martin while throwing the toxin out of the plane. The largest magazine capacity for a hand gun is 17 without some sort of extension, which is clearly not visible.
* Factual errors: When the elderly man takes Nitroglycerin for his heart, the label on the bottle has it spelled "Nitro Glycerin".
* Continuity: At the end when Martin is walking off with Jessica, he picks up his son and his khaki pants are unzipped. Before he picks up his son they are zipped. Even his white undies are showing.